Monday

Hopes and Plans Link-up!

Today I am joining Amanda to talk about my hopes and plans for the week.

Marry Mint

Feel free to link-up!

{1} To do two HIIT workouts this week. I needed to change up my routine a bit so I decided to incorporate HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts into my workout routine. I managed to add in two last week so I am planning on doing it again!

{2} Finish my micro class strong! Two more days, just two more days! One presentation and a final stands in the way of me and the end of micro!

{3} Study big time for the NLN Pax as soon as micro ends. Ugh, it's never ending. It's okay, it'll all pay off in the end :)

{4} Get Daniel his favorite cheesecake for his Birthday. Daniel has a thing for Fresh Market's cheesecake so I really want to go pick one up this weekend since he doesn't get it very often.

{5} Drop clothes off at the Salvation Army. I have a pile of clothes that need to be donated. I have had them for way too long and they need to go to someone who will wear them.


And that's it!
Do you have any hopes and plans for this week?


2 comments

  1. Fresh Market just knows how to do deserts! I have never had their cheesecake, but I'm alll about their creme brule. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had their creme brule but that sounds so good! They make a really good fruit tart with chocolate...so good!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.