Wednesday

A Miniature Nightmare

These last couple of days have been a little rough around the edges, to say the least.
Monday started off real good and ended with Ash projectile vomiting all over the living room floor - twice! Came out of nowhere. I think he was just as surprised as I was that it had happened.

Tuesday - another good day until around dinner time. I get home from the gym/yoga, shower, and throw on some loose pjs (aka I neglected to put a bra on - it's not like you could tell with me just standing there!), throw my hair in a towel and prepare to make dinner. Naturally, the nuggets had to go pee as soon as I was out of the shower. Of course the night that I run out there for two seconds with no bra and a towel on my head is the night everyone decides to walk their dogs. The dogs and I made it to the side of the house (after the boys barked at a Rottweiler puppy). Ash pees and Boones leash slips from my fingers, but this isn't something to fret about because this happens all the time and he comes back. Well then I remembered that the Rottweiler puppy had just passed and, apparently, so did Boone. As Boone starts trotting after the puppy, I am trying desperately to step on his leash - total fail. Boone ends up in the street barking and I end up running after him/apologizing to the guy who owns the puppy all while having no bra on and my hair in a towel. Cute, no? 

Today...ah today is already a bit stressful because I start my summer class. Spend way too much time trying to figure everything out for my summer class/start assignments - I decide it's break time and I will walk the dogs and go to the gym. Well as I changed for the walk, Ash did the most heinous thing ever...ready for it? He peed on my bed. Yep, that is correct. The dog who, first off, could of held it or peed on the floor decided that the bed was much more appealing. I think they knew I was not pleased because they were fantastic on the walk. Afterwards I took them to cool down and play in their pool only to discover Godzilla the spider was now in their pool. It was a wolf spider that was the size of a writing spider. Yep. My picture doesn't do the thing justice but you get the point. 

I hope you can tell how big it was by looking at its size compared to the fish on the bottom of the pool. 

As the dogs were lunging to get into the pool, I didn't want an all out massacre so I decided it would be okay to tip the pool slightly over so that the spider would flow with the water and end up in the grass. Why I thought this? Not sure. I was trying to be a good person even though I was ready to run away screaming. So getting the spider out results in absolutely no problems! Hooray! The thing lands on the grass and I realize I literally scared it to death. That's right - it was dead! Mkay, so as I creep up on it to verify that it is for sure dead I noticed a ton of baby godzilla spiders had managed to be birthed unharmed. People, I do not like spiders - this one was huge and I completed the circle of life in a mere 10 seconds and unleashed baby godzilla spiders into the world! I shudder just thinking about it. Clearly I have to move now because they were unleashed right next to my house. 

So, how is your Wednesday going? I hope it has not been as "eventful" as mine :) 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.