Friday

Confession Friday!

Hows everyone doing this week? 
Did any one else deal with the bad weather in the south?? 
I hope everyone stayed safe if you did endure these crazy storms.

Because it's Friday



Lets get to confessing shall we?
Join in on the confessions here!

{1} I confess that since we are on the topic of the storms this week, I was absolutely thrilled not to recieve a tornado watch and/or warning text from my phone. I had never recieved so many tornado warnings, in my life, as I did on Tuesday. 

{2} I confess that I still am job hunting and I am slightly bummed. Something good will come...just need to be patient. Which is hard because I have no patience.

{3} I confess that I have one more week and then I am done with chemistry forever!! The excitment is just oozing from me.

{4} I confess that I went to TJ Maxx the other night and found some cute workout gear. I love a good deal. Plus I am broke so TJ Maxx is currently a good friend of mine. 

{5} I confess that I know that I am old because I am excited about my furniture arriving tomorrow. Also, I have been waiting for this furtiture for months so can we say hallelujah?!?! 

{6} I confess that I have short arms and being able to do half moon pose in yoga is nearly impossible for me. Sad days. 

{7} I confess I have been trying to stick to my makeup hiatus but have you seen the packaging for MAC's Alluring Aquatic collection may be my kryptonite. The packaging - LOVE!

{8} I confess that I am a sucker for packaging. Please see above confession.


6 comments

  1. I am also a total sucker for packaging... I should know better, I am in Marketing. But, it still gets me. Every. single. time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I completely understand why they do the packaging the way they do. It sucks all of us in!

      Delete
  2. I was on the job hunt for a long time! Something good will come! Best of Luck - Hoping over from Confessional Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am glad you managed to find a job! I hope it is going well.

      Delete
  3. I love TJ Maxx!! Good luck on the job hunt!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.