Friday

Confession Friday!

Woohoo it's Friday guys! 



If you want to join the fun confessions go here!

{1} I confess that the new nail place I go to offers beer as one of their drinks. Can we say win?!

{2} I confess that we have signed up for puppy agility with the nuggets! We are very excited to begin. Ash will definitely love it. Boone will like the food aspect.

{3} I confess that I have struggled to find a sunscreen that I like. A lot of them leave me feeling oily and that is not comfortable. I recently got the Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen and I love it! After it dries I don't feel like I have anything on. Daniel is so against sunscreen on his face but skin cancer runs in his family so I constantly nag ask him to put sunscreen on his face - and he will put this stuff on his face because it is that non-existant once it dries!

{4} I confess that for any of you who are ice cream/chocolate lovers...Go get the Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Fudge Core ice cream. As long as you don't mind the possibility that you might destroy it within a day - go for it!

{5} I confess that I bought a review book for the pre-nursing entrance exam I need to take before applying to the ABSN and I just found it on Amazon for half the price...fail.

{6} I confess that even though I am kinda bored during the day, being able to go to the barn so often is the best! I actually get to enjoy it without worrying about getting home to eat dinner and study for a few more hours.

{7} I confess that I was good child and put back the necklace that I found in Target that I really wanted. That's right people, self control! It comes out scarily fast when you have no job and will have to pay your parents back :)


1 comment

  1. New Follower from Leslie's link up.

    It is so hard to put back any purchase from Target.

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.