Monday

Hopes and Plans (Happy Memorial Day!)

So last week I joined Amanda over at Marry Mint to tell you my hopes and plans for the week.
Here are my last weeks hopes and plans and here is how I did!
Marry Mint

One:: Organize the Bills. Killed it!

Two:: Pick up the dogs heart worm and flea/tick prevention. I had to get this done so there was no question that it wouldn't be completed!

Three:: Hit the ground running with my online class. So far so good! Now I need to keep it up!

Four:: Continue studying for the NLN Pax. I also did well with this. The math is killing me, but that's no surprise.

Five:: Call the bank and see why my card keeps getting rejected by the Starbucks app. Okay so I kinda did this? I didn't have to call the bank because I tried to reload my card again and it worked! Hooray!

Six:: Budget my money for next month. Fail. I did it in my head but haven't written it down yet.

Seven:: Make dinner every single day this week - except Friday or Saturday. Success!! 

What do I plan to accomplish this week??

One:: Keep the pace going for my online class. Can't stop now. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

Two:: Sign up for Evic for Harris Teeter. If you are not familiar with Harris Teeter I will fill you in and let you know that it is a grocery store. Not only do you get a card that is useful for weekly specials (if you need the items) but they also have an online version that has even better specials!

Three:: Go over all of the skills for CNA class. My CNA class is approaching and while I took the pre-test in the booklet I was provided, I have yet to make it through all of the skills.

Four:: Ride my wild mustang multiple times this week as we prepare for our first show in a few years! I already have a head start on this because I rode Velvet today :)

She was thrilled, clearly.

Five:: Keep studying for the NLN Pax. You will probably see this every week until I finally take the test. But putting it on my blog holds me accountable and I don't want to disappoint you guys and not be able to cross this pain off the list!

Six:: Wash the nuggets. I've been saying this for weeks. Let's see if I can do it.

That is it! What are your hopes and plans for the week? 
Also, Happy Memorial day everyone. 
Thank you to everyone who has served/is serving and protecting our country.


4 comments

  1. Dude! You NAILED last weeks hopes & plans! I can't wait to hear more about the mustang. And I miss Harris Teeter... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last week may have been out of the ordinary! I feel accountable to cross these things off my list now that they are on blog land :p

      Delete
  2. What a great week... geez! Talk about organized and with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was organized like that every week! This week is a bit crazier so I may be slightly over ambitious about everything I hope to accomplish.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.