Monday

"I Am Currently Having a Freak Out Session" - A Weekend Recap

Hey everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I want to preface this post by telling you all that I am sorry for the lack of a post today.
I had an emotional weekend to say the least.
Granted, I understand that I am about to hit finals and my stress level is through the roof but I may of lost it just a bit this weekend.
After having little sleep Saturday night I had a rough Sunday. Between the stress and seriously wondering why the heck I have not heard back about any jobs/debating about getting a CNA certificate/worrying about how to pay rent and utilities...I took a little trip on the crazy express. 

The good news is:
I have chocolate!
The weather was absolutely beautiful this weekend.
I only have to survive until Thursday. 
The nuggets and I worked on clicker training.
I had a really good workout and yoga session.
I found a new book!
I managed to get my nails done and am loving the color!



And I made the cutest little friend while walking the boys!

Meet little Michelangelo!
I did not keep him but I did rescue him from the asphalt and death by motor vehicle. 


A) Sorry for the terrible phone picture but I literally had the leashes under my foot so I could try to snap any pic of the little cuteness!
B) For reference, so that you understand how tiny he/she was, I have teeny tiny hands. I literally have a "childs size" wrist. I learned this when trying to find a pandora bracelet that would not slide off my hand. 
C) It took a lot of effort to not bring him home! 

I promise to be back with a more exiting post on Wednesday with my April favorites!


1 comment

  1. Loved that you saved the turtle!! So sweet!!

    Good luck this week, I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.