Friday

Confession Friday!

Happy Friday! 
How's everyone doing? Excited for the weekend?
I don't have any 'fun' plans but I will be taking my CNA class tomorrow!


P.S. Join the link up here!

{1} I confess that I have found a new Starbucks drink that is my current favorite. The Oprah Chai Tea  Latte. Hot or cold, I love it! I was actually a bit apprehensive to try it considering I wasn't a fan of the Starbucks Chai Tea - but the Teavana version gets two thumbs up!

{2} I confess that, ugh so embarrassing, that I love the Mmm Yeah song by Austin Mahone. It is so catchy! Daniel couldn't stand it but now I'll occasionally catch him humming it, haha. 

{3} I confess that I have a new blog design coming your way! I am excited to have it all finished up so that I can show it off.

{4} I confess that I have eaten loaded nachos (recipe in last confession friday!) 3x this week because Daniel has been so sick and loaded nachos are the easiest thing to make when I have no time!

{5} I confess that I started compiling a list of all the recipes from the link up last week and I cannot wait to try out everything! 

{6} I confess that I listen to everyone's conversations when I get my nails done. It is incredible what people will say out loud at nail salons! I know, bad me. 


2 comments

  1. Ahhh a new blog design?! Yay!! Who is doing yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up choosing a pre-made one for now. I haven't figured out exactly what I want so I will save the money for a time when I have it perfected ;)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.