Monday

Hopes and Plans!

Once again I am linking up with Amanda over at Marry Mint to bring you my weekly hopes and plans!

Marry Mint



Last weeks hopes and plans:


One:: Keep the pace going for my online classSo far so good!

Two:: Sign up for Evic for Harris Teeter.  It actually happened! After saying that for a month now, I did it!

Three:: Go over all of the skills for CNA class.  Having class on Saturday kinda helped with this one.

Four:: Ride my wild mustang multiple times this week as we prepare for our first show in a few years!  And she was fantastic!

Five:: Keep studying for the NLN Pax.  Yessir

Six:: Wash the nuggets. It actually happened! Daniel and I washed the boys on Sunday and they are little fluffers!



This week:

One:: Sign up to take CNA test. Pretty self explanatory but it needs to be done!

Two:: Balance my finances for this month. Yep, definitely needs to happen.

Three:: Practice my CNA skills. This most definitely needs to happen. I hope Daniel does't mind getting his pulse and blood pressure checked A LOT.

Four:: Get Velvet trimmed up for the show. She's in need of a bath and some primping.

Five:: NLN Pax Studying. Do it!

Six:: Find a vacuum filter. So the vacuum filter needs to be replaced and I figured why not go to the place that you bought the vacuum. Logical, yes? Well guess what, they have every filter under the sun but the one that works for the vacuum I have. Grrr...

I hope you have had a good weekend! 
Monday is never fun but we got this!
Motivation Monday:



4 comments

  1. Is your goal to make me feel like I don't accomplish shit during the week?! ;) JK you are crushing your hopes & plans!! Do you use any specific budgeting tricks? Kyle and I have a spread sheet that we ripped off from the Army, but it is a bit complex..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No!! I do it to hold myself accountable. Plus, I write down things that I really have to accomplish that week or soon, haha. Do I want to print out pictures for all the picture frames in the house? Yes! Will it happen this week? Nope - so it stays off the list until it stands a decent chance! :p
      Budgeting is not so organized right now. I basically budget everything out in a notebook. I make predictions like, I'll probably get gas 3 times this month instead of twice. I try to overestimate (within my limit of course) so that if anything I end up with an extra twenty bucks that month.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.