Monday

Hopes and Plans Summer Edition

Marry Mint

Join/check out the link up by clicking here!

My Hopes and Plans from last week:

**One:: Order vacuum filter. After running around to all different stores no one had the vacuum filter. I found it online and have just been forgetting to order it! 
**So I tried to order a vacuum filter but the one I need is sold out everywhere!! A for effort, though, right?
Two:: CNA, CNA, CNA. Study, study, study! Now to keep it up for my test on Friday, ahh!

Three:: Paint my toenails. Seems so simple but I tend to put it off because I am always doing other stuff. It actually happened! Now I'll be lazy until they get terrible again.

Four:: Make homemade guacamole! Daniel and I spend too much money buying the fresh stuff at the Mexican Restaurant so now it's time to be cheap. It turned out sooo good!! Would you like the recipe??

***Five:: Make it to the umbrella market downtown. I have been dying to get to the umbrella market. It is held weekly and offers organic food and also has homemade ice-cream, and a variety of different vendors. I have been dying to get my hands on some grass fed beef. 
**This didn't happen but I have a good excuse! I ended up at the beach instead so that's okay, yes?!

Six:: Alter my eating. Yes this is going on here so I will be held accountable for it! Started altering my eating a bit! Time to keep it up! Hello hopeful summer body!



My Hopes and Plans for the summer:

One:: I hope to go paddle boarding this summer! I have been dying to try it forever and I hope this will be the summer!

Two:: I hope to horse show again! I had so much fun showing again and I hope to get back in the saddle so to speak!

Three:: I plan on altering my gym routine and to eat even better. I have already implemented both of these and so far so good! Lets see what happens :)

Four:: To finally get a job! I take the CNA test on Friday so hopefully I will have a job within the next few weeks as soon as I am certified!

Five:: To find/buy a house. Lease is running out, there are decisions to be made, and hopefully it all works out!

Six:: Be able to (and keep up with) painting my nails well. I had my fake nails taken off yesterday and it was a sad moment because I've had those suckers on for three years. Going all natural is definitely weird so I had to paint my nails yesterday. I am hoping to nail the art of painting ones nails - so that it looks like I had a manicure done - by the end of this summer. Hopefully it won't even take me that long :)


8 comments

  1. I have the hardest time keeping up with my nails... but, I love when they are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Thats why I loved my gel nails because they lasted so long!

      Delete
  2. Purchase a home?! Thats HUGE! So excited for you. Are you looking to stay in Raleigh or hit the 'burbs?
    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually outside of Greenville! Looking for a house in that area but Raleigh will always have a piece of my heart ;). Plus, I go back to get my hair done in Raleigh so...haha!

      Delete
  3. Wow there are some big things on that list! :) I hope you find a house you really love, and good luck on your test!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully it'll be an eventful summer :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your CNA and I hope you find a job! I also need to get better on painting my nails…why is it so hard to make them look good?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have no idea. I watch youtube videos on how to paint them professionally and they make it seem so easy! Lol

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.