Wednesday

How's Your Eyebrow Game?

If you are anything like me then you can do a nice winged liner but was always afraid to fill in your eyebrows. 
For the most part, I like natural makeup. I have watched Youtube gurus for years say that filling in your eyebrows is a huge part of your beauty routine - but I just couldn't bring myself to do it!
I was so afraid that they would look like I took a marker to them. 
About a month or two ago I kept looking at my eyebrows after doing my makeup and thought to myself that they tend to disappear a little, and I didn't like that! 
So I sucked it up and went out and bought the best eyebrow product ever!

Say hello to Anastasia's Brow Wiz! 



I had heard beauty gurus rave about this product so I sucked it up and bought it.
This product looks so natural and if you want to define your brows a little more, it is build able without looking like a marker!

You can do your makeup so natural and barely fill in your brows and it completely frames your face.
I do not know how I lasted so long without this product and I will definitely be purchasing another one whenever I run out!

If were worried about filling in your brows, ladies, do not fear anymore!

I hope everyone is having a nice Wednesday.


2 comments

  1. I never fill in my eyebrows... maybe I should?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you are ever interested in filling them in lightly to see what you think I would definitely try this because it looks so real!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.