Monday

Hopes and Plans!

Marry Mint

Hey guys, I hope everyone had a great weekend! 
I did but I will update you on all of that on Wednesday! 

Last Week:
One:: Sign up to take CNA test. Pretty self explanatory but it needs to be done!

Two:: Balance my finances for this month. Yep, definitely needs to happen.

Three:: Practice my CNA skills. This most definitely needs to happen. I hope Daniel does't mind getting his pulse and blood pressure checked A LOT.

Four:: Get Velvet trimmed up for the show. She's in need of a bath and some primping.

Five:: NLN Pax Studying. Do it!

Six:: Find a vacuum filter. So the vacuum filter needs to be replaced and I figured why not go to the place that you bought the vacuum. Logical, yes? Well guess what, they have every filter under the sun but the one that works for the vacuum I have. Grrr...


This Week:
One:: Order vacuum filter. After running around to all different stores no one had the vacuum filter. I found it online and have just been forgetting to order it!

Two:: CNA, CNA, CNA. Study, study, study!

Three:: Paint my toenails. Seems so simple but I tend to put it off because I am always doing other stuff.

Four:: Make homemade guacamole! Daniel and I spend too much money buying the fresh stuff at the Mexican Restaurant so now it's time to be cheap.

Five:: Make it to the umbrella market downtown. I have been dying to get to the umbrella market. It is held weekly and offers organic food and also has homemade ice-cream, and a variety of different vendors. I have been dying to get my hands on some grass fed beef.

Six:: Alter my eating. Yes this is going on here so I will be held accountable for it!


2 comments

  1. You have to share your guacamole recipe! Mallory has been eating avocados recently which means we have all the fixins' in the house... :)
    Also, tons of photos front he umbrella market!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! Going to see how the guacamole turns out first and then I will share!
      I am really hoping to make it this Wednesday and will take lots of pics if I do! :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.