Wednesday

May Favorites!

Another month down means more favorites! 

{1} Clearasil Face Cleanser 
I used clearasil years ago and then I gave it up to switch to a more tempting face wash - like ones that smell like grapefruit or have cleansing beads. Long story short they all fell short of how well clearasil cleaned my face. It maybe boring but it certainly works!
Update: They now have a superfruit wash! When I run out of my current one, I am definitely trying this!


{2} Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss
I have a few of these and wasn't sure how I originally felt about them. For me, when I first start applying them they don't seem that opaque, but as you start to move your lips around the color comes to life! I am not sure how it happens but I am impressed. They also are incredibly smooth and do not dry out my lips. I am currently loving the color apricot! 

{3} Marc Jacobs Makeout Lip Balm
Do you want something hydrating?? This is your stuff! 
Honestly, it feels like I have little water droplets all over my lips when I wear this stuff. 
I really like to put it on before bed and when I wake up!


{4} Tarte Blush (Adored)
I love Tarte as a brand. They do not test on animals, are eco friendly, and their makeup ingredients are all natural. I really love this pink blush. You can pop a little bit on for a slight flush or build it up without it looking overbearing. 

{5} Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Easy Baked
I absolutely love this eyeshadow as an everyday color. It is a beautiful gold that gives your eyes a nice hint of color that you can just pop on and go, you can do a nice winged liner with this color, or add some depth in the crease and in the outside corner of your eye!

{6} Think Thin Crunch Bar
I bought one of these on a whim at Fresh Market and I can now say that I love these bars! 
The flavors are incredible. If you like something a little crunchy and sweat definitely check these out!
The coconut chocolate one that I tried - so good!

What were your favorite things during the month of May?





1 comment

  1. Great pics this month! I will have to try the Marc Jacobs lip balm!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.