Monday

A Weekend Full of New and Old Memories

This weekend was a rainy one - but the temperatures did also cool down which makes me super happy!

This weekend consisted of cleaning the house and buying a new vacuum. Thrilling, no? 
I also ended up at the three different grocery stores because I just couldn't pull it together.

I also ended up at Ulta twice. That's right, bad Hanna. 
I did pick up the new Sally Hansen Gel Nail Polish that I have been interested in trying!



I tend on running these puppies through the mud and back this week as I will do my normal workout/riding routine and then this weekend I have a horse show. On Sunday (a week from when I painted them) we will see how they did.

I also started watching Scandal on Netflix this weekend while Daniel was working and I am hooked! 
Blew threw Season 1 on Sunday alone...


Even though it rained pretty much all day Saturday, I was able to get out to the barn Sunday and ride Miss Velvet and Sweet Lulu. I wasn't sure how the two girls would be considering the temperature has dropped a bit but they were both incredibly good! 

On a sadder note...
This weekend marked the one year of the death of my little Bailey.


Just because the days go by does not mean I miss you any less.



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.