Monday

Hello Monday

Monday, once again, you snuck up on me.
I was on the go the entire weekend so I am sure that didn't help.
My mom and I were suppose to get our hair cut on Saturday morning but our hairdresser ended up falling ill the night before so we had to reschedule. Thankfully he is squeezing us in just a couple of weeks! My hair needs it! I was disappointed that we didn't have our hair done on Saturday because I am thinking about making a decently big change with my hair.
I am thinking of going shoulder length. 
Something like this: 


I have blonde wavy hair so I figure this couldn't be too awful - just something I will have to get use to. 

Even though the hair fell through I still went and met my mom in Raleigh. We had a good day!
I ended up finding the micro beauty blender (see picture) - they are so tiny and cute! It is meant to blend in concealer and other tiny areas of the face. They are just so cute!


I also ended up picking up NARS Orgasm and I am so excited! I have been missing out all of this time. We might go into my love of this blush later but I have to say that I will always be picking this up when I run out, in the future.

I spent the vast majority of the day in Raleigh on Saturday and by the time I got home it was late and I plopped my butt on the couch until bed. 

Sunday I worked in the morning and then went out to the barn.
I hopped on both horses and had a great day. Velvet is always a good girl but I can't shake the feeling that she isn't quite where I want her to be. Regardless I tried to take cute pictures with her and she wanted none of it. 




After I was done with Velvet I hopped on Lulu and took her for a spin. I wasn't sure how it would go considering she had only been ridden once that week and I put a new bit in her mouth...
She was fantastic! Such a pleasure to ride. I could have cantered around on her all afternoon. The girls were so good! 
I was planning on making it to the gym but it was already passed five and I still had to run to Target so I skipped the gym and opted for a triathlon HIIT workout (Christine Salus did it and holy moly you will hurt!) today. Can we say pain?

I did have a great surprise last night (but I had to swear not to document it in any shape or form)...
Chipotle opened! Well they had their last training day yesterday so as long as we didn't share any info, yesterday, on social media we were allowed to get free food! Oh my gosh, so happy!
I should have documented a picture of it but I was too excited and devoured it. 

So overall a good weekend! How was your weekend? 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.