Wednesday

September Favorites

It's October! I absolutely love October.

To kick off October I am going to tell you about a few items I have been loving/fell in love with in September! 



1st: Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks
Do not let the color of the lipstick in the picture scare you. I did not have time to take pictures of all of mine yet (so please go to this blog to see all the swatches and colors) but I have worn them and they are just phenomenal! The formula is just fantastic. Creamy but a beautiful matte. There are ten colors to choose from and I may have gone slightly crazy when buying these.

2nd: MAC Woodwinked
I have had this color for a long time and I have always loved it. It fell to the wayside for a while as I experimented with new colors and different brands/formulas. I also end up going back to Woodwinked. It is a gorgeous antiqued gold and looks great by itself on the lid. I use to wear it with a little black eyeliner all of the time and it looks great. Even if you aren't a huge MAC fan I definitely recommend woodwinked.

3rd: Mario Badescu Facial Spray
I picked this stuff up on a whim because I was intrigued. The facial spray is formulated with aloe, herbs, and rosewater. I really like spraying this on my face before bed to seal in moisture. It says that it can also work as a makeup setting spray but I haven't tested it out yet.

4th: The Body Shop Chocolate Body Scrub
I cannot say enough good things about this stuff if you are a chocolate lover, like myself :)
It smells so incredibly good and when you open it...It looks like you can go get a spoon and start eating it. I am obsessed with the smell and of course the gentle body scrub is so nice.

5th: Mario Badescu Almond and Honey Gentle Face Scrub
Once again, I picked this up on a whim when looking for new face products. What drew me to this facial scrub was that it is exfoliating but gentle. The rest of my scrubs are a bit more harsh on the skin. My face feels incredible after using this scrub. If you have sensitive skin but want a facial scrub I would definitely take a look at this scrub!

What were some of your favorite items in September?


2 comments

  1. I have heard great things about Mario Badescu - after hearing your review, I am going to have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you get and what you think! I love both products I purchased but I must say that the face scrub is just wonderful!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.