Friday

Confession Friday

Happy Friday and happy Halloween! 


If you want to join in on the fun head on over to Leslie's blog

{1} I confess that I am having the worst time trying to order Daniel's Christmas present. I received the strangest phone call saying that my ordered would be cancelled if I didn't call back and answer some questions. I called customer service last night and they said my order was absolutely fine. Well today it was cancelled! ugh!

{2} I confess that I had a breakthough at the barn today. Theres not much to say besides the fact that it was a good day! 

{3} I confess that I am being boring tonight and handing out candy. I will be dressing up the dogs much to their dismay :)

{4} I confess that my Starbucks told me that the Oprah Chi was seasonal and that they no longer had it. I recently stopped at another Starbucks and they told me that the Oprah Chi is still around. So I don't know what is going on. 

What is going on in your life??


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.