Friday

Friday Means We Will Confess

Hello and happy Friday! 
I hope your week has been a good one. All my friends said that this week has dragged on for them, but not me...





Maybe this is why...

{1} I confess that this weekend I will be spending it celebrating the engagement of my good friends! We will be being fitted for dresses (the guys for their tuxes) and then enjoy the engagement party.

{2} I confess that tomorrow morning the dogs are going to the kennel and I am upset about it. I am not worried that anything bad will happen to them but I feel as if they will think I am abandoning them. AND it doesn't help that Ash is sick today. Can we say anxiety level through the roof?

{3} I confess that I also think this week/month will fly by for me because I do not want to send Lulu back to foal. I know she has to but we are making progress and I just love her. I have tried not to get attached and it was actually going well because I wasn't totally thrilled with her at first but now she is just blossoming and I see all the potential.

{4} I confess that since I never get to dress up anymore, I have had my outfit, for the engagement party, planned out for a good week now. 

{5} I confess that I will take pictures this weekend and will have plenty to share on Monday. It's going to happen!

{6} I confess that we are stuck in this in-between weather and I want it to be cold so I can wear my boots! Soon...

What do you have to confess this week?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.