Wednesday

My {Current} Favorite Fall Nail Colors

We all know it is no secret that I love fall. As much as I enjoy summer nail colors (the bright pinks, corals, and neons, oh my!) I am always dying to pull out my fall colors. 

Now that it is fall, I have been painting my nails like a crazed person and admiring all the colors. 
Since I am slightly obsessed, I wanted to share my favorite fall colors with you!

{1} Essie Shearling Darling


{2} OPI's Friar Friar Pants on Fire


{3} OPI's Taupe Less Beach


{4} Essie's Hot Cocoa



{5} Essie's Cocktails and Coconuts





{6} Essie's Cocktail Bling


{7} Chanel Vendetta



What are you favorite fall polish colors? Please let me know in the comments below because I am a polish addict and am always on the hunt for new colors :)





Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.