Monday

A Fun Filled Weekend and An Engagement Party

This weekend Daniel and I headed to Raleigh to attend our good friends Mitzi and Tylers engagement party! 
We left Saturday morning after dropping off the boys at the kennel. It was tough to say the least - on both ends. 
After dropping them off we headed to Raleigh and the day begun! 
The girls had a jam packed day. We got ready (minus one of us) and headed to lunch. 
After a quick lunch we made our way to our fittings! 
Fittings went pretty smoothly considering a few things. We also saw the guys as they got fitted for their tuxes. 
We had some time to kill before heading over to set up for the engagement party so this is what we did...



We ended up in Target! Mitzi is the next pro boxer and Logan found her Halloween costume. 

We finally made our way over to where the engagement party was held, decorated, relaxed, and ate food! 

Sunday Daniel and I were up bright and early to go have some brunch! We ended up at one of our old favorites, Brio's!


We started off with some bacon and onion jam bruschetta...I could eat this every single day! I wanted a better picture but my camera was not cooperating so I ended up taking it with my phone before Daniel touched it.

After brunch we did a little shopping damage and then headed downtown to a Joule coffee. I had the Chai and it was incredibly good. They also have very good looking food but Daniel and I just enjoyed a drink since we were still full from brunch. 


We had to stop at Dover afterwards and then we headed home to grocery shop and eat dinner before trying to settle in for the night. 

Today I picked up the boys (who were beyond pitiful) and got back into the school and work routine. 

How was your weekend?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.