Friday

Hey There Friday!




I am so happy that it is Friday. This weekend is jammed pack full of things to do so I may not get much rest, but here's to hoping!


{1} 
Glitter Pumpkins
While I may have not gotten around to my large pumpkin yet, I did manage to take the time and glitter my little pumpkin and I am quite happy with how it turned out!



{2} 
POM Pomegranate Tea
I grabbed a bottle of this while in Fresh Market last weekend and it is good! I plan on trying out a few other flavors this coming week.





{3} 
Coffee RealBeanz
This coffee made with coconut water is incredibly good. I have a bad Starbucks fetish but cannot always afford it so I was happy to find a drink I could buy at the store that is good! They also have a caramel one that I will be trying



{4} 
Maroon 5's New Single Animal
Such a catchy song! I have been listening to it constantly




{5}
Fall Shoes
I am obsessed with all things boots and I now have my eye on the Frye Carson Wedge Bootie. How versatile these booties are!  




I have a busy weekend ahead but I am so looking forward to dinner with Daniel on Saturday night. 
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.