Friday

Confession Friday

Today is a beautiful Friday in October.
We are finally seeing the weather cool down a bit and I cannot wait for the temperature to drop even more!

This weekend I have a horse show but I am hoping Daniel and I will have some time to go get some pumpkins and mums! 
Have you been enjoying fall so far?

This Friday I have a few confessions to share with you all and if you wish to share head on over here to join in on the fun!

{1} I confess that I have a new breakfast obsession. It still involves oats and I will give you a little sneak preview...
P.S. it's warm and perfect for the cooler weather ;) 



{2} I confess that I am obsessed with THIS scarf and I am trying to convince myself that I do not need to spend important money on it and save my money for food - because food is important to

{3} I confess that it has taken me a bit of time to get use to my hair and I really like it. I think I may let it grow out just a bit (to my collarbone) and see what I think about the length. I don't want my hair to be as long as it was so I am trying to find the 'perfect' length for now. 

{4} I confess that I am obsessed with neutral colored nail polish currently. Between Essie's Hot Cocoa, Essie's Cocktails and Coconuts, and OPI's How Great is Your Dane - just to name a few. I am trying to get my hands on Sand Tropez and Take It Outside (by Essie) next, but they always seem to be sold out.

Essie's Cocktails and Coconuts

{5} I confess that the one Starbucks I frequent the most can we say addicted mentioned to me that the Oprah Chi is seasonal and that they no longer have it. What?! Has anyone else heard this? I am now drinking their regular Chi's (which are good) but I miss my Oprah Chi's! 

Do you have anything you wish to confess this Friday? 
Let me know below!




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.