Wednesday

Baked Oats

Hello lovelies! 
I bring you my new favorite breakfast obsession now that it is cooling down.

Baked oats


You will need:
-Ramekin 
-Oats
-Milk or almond milk
-Banana
-Chocolate Chips
-Vanilla
-Almond butter/peanut butter, etc



-Take a 1/2 of cup of oats
-1/2 cup of almond milk
-2/3rd mashed banana
-1tsp of vanilla
-Chocolate chips to your hearts desire

+Mix all the above ingredients together and stick ramekin in oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes

+Once your oats are complete, top with any type of almond butter or peanut butter that you wish! I usually do almond butter or a tiny bit of chocolate peanut butter.

If you try this out, let me know what you think!
Next week I am hoping to try out a new lunch - homemade chicken salad (with greek yogurt) stuffed into peppers.

Happy hump day!


The Hump Day Blog Hop

2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.