Wednesday

Hairstyles for Shoulder/Medium Length Hair

As mentioned in my post on Monday, I had my hair cut over the weekend and went from long to shoulder length!
I have been loving my new hair thus far and while I haven't had a ton of time to play around with it, I have looked at ways to style medium length hair.

On a normal, daily, basis I spritz some Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray into my hair, scrunch it, and go. I do want to play with defining my waves some more so as soon as I do I will have a picture for you guys.



In the meantime, if you are looking for some hairspiration for medium hair then take a look at some of these tutorials

Classic Hairstyle 



3 Ways to Style



Messy Waves



Note: Her hair is shorter than mine but you can follow her technique on any length hair to get gorgeous waves

If you are using any heat on your hair make sure to use a heat protectant in order to minimize damage!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.