Monday

Hopes and Plans {Link-Up}

I'm switching it up this Monday and am linking up with the lovely Amanda over at Marry Mint.





It's been a while since I have shared my hopes and plans for the week and I figured this was a good week to get back into is considering I have lots to do this week!

{One} Contact the harness company and get Boone's harness repaired. I don't even know what happened to Boone's harness but I noticed a nice clean (it literally looks as if it were cut) cut on the bottom of his harness. It is literally hanging on by a thread and I really don't need a loose nugget running around the neighborhood.

{Two} Get my plethora of jeans taken up. I have so many jeans that I have let sit in my drawer and now that it's getting cooler I really need to have them taken up so I can wear them.

{Three} Carve the pumpkins! If this does not happen this week then Daniel and I completely fail at having any Halloween spirit and I will be severely dissapointed 

{Four} Send in my application for nursing school! The time has come ladies and gentlemen and I am so nervous but so excited to turn all of my completed applications in!

Do you have any hopes and plans for the week?


2 comments

  1. Ugh I'm the WORST about having clothes altered, which is so silly because it makes SUCH a difference.

    EEEEK! Nursing school!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.