Wednesday

Fall Makeup Tutorials

We all know that I am a makeup fanatic. I am a huge fan of fall makeup looks - mainly because I love red lips. Not to say you can't rock red lips in the summer, I definitely do, but there's just something about fall and a red lip that I love. 

I enjoy wasting my time watching youtube beauty videos and have been binging on fall tutorials when I have the chance. I wanted to share the fall looks I have been loving the most recently.

I will link all of the videos in case they do not show up on your screen :) 







And since it is so popular right now, and also a great makeup look, here is a Kylie Jenner look



What are some of your favorite fall looks?

Also, anyone else incredibly excited for American Horror Story?!?!


2 comments

  1. I am so nervous to try a dark lip or red lip... but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to experiment with a few different reds to find what worked for me! If I don't want the red to be so bold I'll pat the lipstick on with my finger so I can control what it looks like :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.