Friday

Confession Friday!

Happy Friday!
I hope it has been going well so far.

I have a few confessions for this Friday...

Join the link-up here!

{1} I confess that I am going to visit my parents this weekend and I am looking forward to it! The poor dogs will probably think we are dragging them to the kennel again but they'll get a happy surprise when they realize they are coming with us.

{2} I confess that it needs to be cold - now! I am so tired of it being in the 80's during October. The only nice thing about the warm weather is that the horses have not gone crazy yet and I've been enjoying my rides recently.

{3} I confess that I have so much stuff to do and very little motivation to do any of it. I need a day where I don't do much. Therefore, I will get bored when I do not have a jam packed day and be re-energized to do all the stuff I need to get done. 

{4} I confess that my hear hurt yesterday. Why? If you have a Facebook then you have probably seen the article of the young woman with brain cancer who has decided to move to Oregon to take advantage of their Death with Dignity Act. So many people left hateful comments on these articles and it was sad. I completely understand that not everyone has the same viewpoint about things, but just because she made a choice does not mean you have to make the same one if you were faced with a similar situation. Is it that hard to support people nowadays and respect their wishes like you would want yours respected?

{5} I confess that I really need to go pack...

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.