Wednesday

August Favorites!

Hello all! I am sorry that this post took me so long to get up and running today. Today has been a bit more stressful than anticipated.
Anyway...without further ado here are the things I loved during August.


1:: Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette. So I tried and tried to not bring this palette home with me because I have too many but I just couldn't help myself. The palette is so versatile and it just made me want fall to hurry up. The palette include six eyeshadows, a full size amazonian clay blush, a highlighter, and a bronzer! And I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of all of the products. You may want to check this palette out if you are looking for a nice fall palette that really is is a great bang for your buck - check it out!

2:: Simply Natural Sparkling Water (specifically the Strawberry Peach). So I drink a lot of water but it does get monotonous after a while. To spice things up a little bit, without taking in a lot of calories, I opted for some sparkling water. I stumbled upon this sparkling water by accident at Harris Teeter and have been obsessed ever since. I really need to branch out and try other flavors but I am so hooked on the Strawberry Peach!

3:: Essence I Heart Extreme Mascara. I picked this stuff up on a whim while in Ulta. If I could only have one makeup item for the rest of my life it would be mascara and I am always on the hunt for a bigger and better one. So my all time, current, favorite mascara is Armani Eyes to Kill. The problem? It's so expensive. I am always on the hunt for a good mascara at a good price. I must say I am quite impressed by this mascara. It is a little thick for my bottom lashes but I love it on my top lashes! It makes my lashes longer and fuller without being super clumpy - so I can't complain! On my bottom lashes I am currently using L'oreal Telescopic mascara which I am also a big fan of.

4:: Revlon Lip Butter in Lemonade. What a great shade to just pop on your lips that goes with almost any look and is very natural looking. Always a fan of the lip butters! I also like to layer MAC's lemonade lip glass over top of the lemonade lip butter.

5:: MAC Honey Love. I love, love, love this lipstick! It is so natural but not too nude where your lips start matching your flesh color. I feel that this lipstick is understated in the tube but when you put it on your lips it really pulls any look together. A definite must in my book!

6:: Tazo Chai Latte. Can you tell how badly I want fall? Since I cannot afford my Starbucks coffee addiction on a normal basis, I picked up the Tazo Chai Latte from the store to add into my almond milk. It might not taste quite as good as my Oprah Chai from Starbucks, but I love how convenient it is to make at home and how well it tastes with my almond milk!

7:: Cotton Candy Grapes. Guys...I am addicted. I did not touch these for the longest time because cotton candy and grapes just didn't sound appealing to me. Boy was I wrong. I cheated and ate a grape in Fresh Market and promptly grabbed a bag of these and threw them in my cart. I also proceeded to demolish them within a few days of purchase. Will definitely be getting some more. If you can find these then please do yourself a favor and try them! 

There they are! I have some new fun things to experiment with this month and will hopefully make it onto September favorites. Stick around to find out what makes the cut!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.