Friday

Confession Friday

Woohoo Friday!!
I don't know about you but this week has flown by for me. Also, how is it the end of September already? I love October so I'm not complaining, but honestly time is just going on by.

Let's get to these Friday confessions! Join the link-up here!

{1} I confess that I am so happy and also horrified that Halloween candy is out. I already bought three different bags...
Yes, I did. I am now working on not eating all of the candy. I did buy one bag of snack size twix just for me so that I wouldn't be tempted to open the other candy.

{2} I confess that I haven't been able to really ride this week because of the weather. Having a break the first few days of the week was nice since I horse showed last weekend but I went out today hoping to ride and the ring is so sloppy from rain. So I hopped on Velvet, realized the ring was a disaster, and then let her walk around the farm. I then went into the pasture and played with Lulu while she enjoyed some outside time.




{3} I confess that this cloudy drizzly weather really gets me in the mood for chili and tortilla soup! Can't wait to bust out the crockpot for some warm chili or soup this year!

{4} I confess that we have had temperatures in the awkward 60's and it's killing me. It's not warm enough to bum in a tshirt and shorts but it's also not cold enough to break out my fall clothes!
Soon, hopefully, soon...

What have you got going on this weekend?


2 comments

  1. horse back riding is so relaxing for me, hope you get back on soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I hope I am able to get everything back in check this weekend :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.