Monday

Because I'm Happy

This weekend was a pretty low-key weekend. I am lucky enough to have today off so that made the weekend slightly better ;)
Friday we didn't do much except for try to get some errands out of the way that night. Commence trip to Target! I managed to walk out of target without doing a ton of damage to my bank account. Target is great yet evil. There's always a ton of cool things and how I am always suppose to resist the temptation of the good smelling candle, the jewelry that's on sale, the new make-up, etc. It's all about the mindset people. Repeat after me: we do not need to buy things just because they are cute and/or on sale!
P.S. Bring a guy along who will drag you away - this tactic works wonders! :)

Saturday Daniel and I bummed around. We did go on a hunt for essential oils early in the morning after my yoga class and I finally managed to find some! Commence making my own aromatherapy. I now have lemon aromatherapy and it smells lovely. I didn't feel that great later that night but we went to Daniels cousins Birthday party and then went grocery shopping at 9 that night. Yes, we live this wild lifestyle. I mean, isn't it obvious? The grocery store is pretty rowdy at 9 on Saturday nights. It's actually peaceful, which is nice! 

Sunday Daniel slept while I studied. Lucky duck. I promptly woke him up so that he could come to the barn with me and see miss Velvet. She was absolutely wonderful and I cannot wait to have my own land and barn so that I can hop on anytime after school/work. We ran home to have a frantic lunch (more like early dinner) before leaving to see Lone Survivor. Guys, great movie. It is an emotional journey and I will warn you: do not, I repeat, do not do what I did and go while PMS-ing. Emotionally draining, yes. Mind blowing, yes. Gives you a whole new perspective, yes. After that, we picked up some dinner and headed home to the boys since we had been gone the majority of the day and I proceeded to fall asleep around 11 because I still wasn't feeling good. 

My baby girl

Today I got all out of whack because I still am not feeling good and I tried to get my nails done but the wait time was an hour and a half. No thanks. I also had this wonderful picture in my mind that I would have my work done by 3 or so. Yea, it's almost 5 and I still have more to do. At least I didn't have class though :) I hope everyone had a great Monday and instead of a motivational quote we are going to have an uplifting song!



1 comment

  1. I totally agree - Target sucks you right in, especially with cartwheel now, I am a sucker for a good deal!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.