Friday

Confession Friday (TGIF!)

We made it to Friday!! Have a little fun and join the link-up here!

1) I confess that I was so excited about Chipotle coming to town (yes, even with a major college here we are way behind) that I called Daniel like a fan girl. Our love of Chipotle may be slightly neurotic :)

2) I confess that I have gotten back on my smoothie kick and don't know why I ever strayed

3) I confess that growing up is exciting but terrifying. Friends getting married, careers, a house…big life decisions

4) I confess that I am addicted to Minion Rush and collect my bapples every day

5) I am a nail whore. Not only do I have a ton of nail polishes, but one of the saddest parts of moving was leaving my great nail salon behind. So maybe it wasn't that sad, but it is hard to find one that lives up to your expectations when you had such a good one minutes from where you lived!

6) I confess that on Thursday I made a new crockpot meal and it was SO good. Healthy, eh, I made it healthier than the original recipe - but oh so good. Here is the link!

7) I confess that Daniel scared the you know what out of me the other night when he asked if the light in the attic has always been on? Um, no, it hasn't. He then proceeds to tell me that it was just the pilot light so that I would go back to bed. Low and behold, the next morning I discovered that he had accidentally turned the light switch on for the attic and hadn't realized it. Phew! 





3 comments

  1. Such a cute blog, found you through the link up! New follower here!

    PS: I hate to admit, but, I downloaded Minion Rush too - you know "for my son to play with" and I am not going to lie, I play it almost every night. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

      I'm glad I am not the only one playing Minion Rush every night! :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.