Thursday

It's Already Over...

Once again the Holidays flew on by! 
This is hard for me because I love Christmas and it's always over so fast and then hello New Year!!
Thankfully, I do believe this might of been one of the best Christmas's ever.
Christmas Eve Daniel and I celebrated in our house and exchanged gifts.
Christmas day was lots of fun and it got to last longer because we spent the first half of the day with Daniel's family and then that evening with my parents!
Christmas lasted all day and it was phenomenal!! 

 My sister and myself
 Us girls and our men
:) 

To make Christmas even better, everyone loved their presents!
After Christmas Daniel and I did a lot of relaxing. We planned on going to Asheville but that fell through. What made Christmas break even better was the fact that I got to see one of my very best friends before she left for Boston to attend PA school.

I am going to miss this girl so much but this means lots of visiting and FaceTime!

For New Years Daniel and I went to Raleigh to spend the night with our good friends Mitzi and Tyler (who are engaged! Yay!) at a hockey game, and what a game it was!!
We had an absolute blast and are so thankful to be invited. 

Needless to say the break has been great! I am saddened that I start classes on Tuesday but I needed this break. Almost time to have my nose to the grindstone again.
I hope everyone had a fun and safe Holiday and I hope everyone is ready to make 2014 a good year :) 

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.