Friday

Confession Friday!!

It's that time of the week again…


Without further ado…
1) I confess that I am a slave to the puppies during this potty training process. It isn't that bad except for today because it's 19 degrees with the windchill. 
2) I confess that I am not so thrilled to start classes on Tuesday.
3) I confess that I always have this ambition to be well dressed every semester and if I'm lucky I make it half way through before the yoga pants come out to play.
4) I confess that every time I read Southern Living I have dreams of being this perfect housewife/career woman with the great house/barn/flowers/decorations/food, etc. Too ambitious? Quite possible, but goals are good!
5) I confess that I have too much makeup - but I use it and love it!
6) I confess that tonight I will be a lazy bum and spend it on the couch while watching Say Yes to the Dress with a glass of wine in my hand (thanks mom for the good stuff!)

Join the link-up here!

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment

  1. Visiting from Confessional Friday! I have too much makeup, too, but I love it!!

    www.sunshine-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.