Sunday

Tornado Warning in January

So this weekend has been a wet one to say the least.
Friday evening/night we had rain which was a bummer because I went out to the barn to ride Velvet and she was getting clipped so by the time she was done, it was dark, cold, and wet.
At least I got to spend time with her :)

Saturday I had a hair appointment so off to Raleigh I went. My mom met me but we were a bit apprehensive about going because - and I'm sure it affected some of you guys to! - we had a band of nasty storms roll through the state. While my mom and I were eating lunch we even had a tornado warning! A warning - in January!! And on Tuesday and Wednesday it was freezing! Bipolar weather. After we ate lunch and survived, we went to the mall to waste some time so that the storm could move past my house so I didn't have to drive through it. 
On another note, my mom and I are thinking of doing a juice cleanse. We even went to the store to get our 6 day cleanse but it was closed. If we manage to make this happen I will definitely let everyone know all about it!

Hair cut! I wish my hair looked like this everyday!

Sunday was a day of cleaning, studying, grocery shopping…you know, that really thrilling stuff that you do every week once you become and adult! Daniel and I did go to brunch and do a little sale shopping. For dinner we made loaded nachos and they were so GOOD! We devoured it so fast so I didn't get a picture but I will link the recipe here! These will definitely be a regular in our meal selection and knowing Daniel we will play around with some other ingredients next time.

Aweeee :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend and since it is the beginning of the week, here is another inspirational post to get you going :)


"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius"

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.