Wednesday

These are a Few of my Favorite Things!

I wanted to share with you all a few items that I have currently been loving. It does rotate regularly depending on the season and if I get something new that is absolutely fabulous - and I will continue to do a favorite things collage when I have enough stuff that I love worth sharing :)


1) Frye Jane Boots. I got these boots for Christmas and I LOVE them. I have a few pair of Frye's, it's a bad addiction, but these take the cake. I love these because they are so versatile. They look great with jeans and with dresses. Since these boots are so pricey, the versatility of the Jane boots is a plus! You can check out other available colors here!

2) I recently discovered this over break when I was hunting for a present for a good friend. The company is called Library of Flowers - check out their website! - and oh my goodness…I am addicted. I have the perfumed creme in the scent arboretum. I also fell in love with the wildflower and fern scent but the store did not have that scent in a creme form. They have so many fragrances available on their website and I can't imagine any of them are bad! They have a huge selection of products and all I can say is, I will definitely be getting other fragrances but I hope that you may check them out also and tell me which fragrance you tried!

3) The Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay. Let me first say that I wasn't even going to buy this palette. I have Naked 1 & 2 so I thought, why do I need number 3?? Well, low and behold number 3 is my probably my favorite naked palette. Palette 1 & 2 are pretty similar but 3 is a whole different ball game. It is a pink toned palette and the colors and pigmentation are great! If you were skeptical about it too, you may want to check it out. It is available at Ulta and Sephora, as well as Urban Decays online store.

4) The beauty blender! I have wanted a beauty blender for as long as I can remember. I finally got one and it is safe to say that I am not disappointed! I like using it for thicker foundations and concealer. I have been impressed how seemlessly it blends my foundation. The beauty blender is available at Sephora and at beauty blender.

5) My Lilly Pulitzer planner. This thing keeps me on track. I am doing so much with school and life that if I don't write things down I will slip up eventually and forget something. Oops!

6) Ugg Ashdale Shoe. I found these suckers on sale and they are great. I have full sized rain boots but these are easy to slip on and lined with sheepskin. If you can find these babies on sale I would definitely say check them out if you're looking for some new rain gear. Available here.

I hope you may find something new to try out or look into! 

Also, happy hump day! We are halfway there everyone :)


1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.