Wednesday

Snow Day!

Today I got to stay home because we got at least 6 inches of snow! I am not sure of the exact number, but six inches for anywhere in NC (unless you live in the mountains) is considered snowmageddon.  Winter storm Leon did work on the south and we are not prepared for it. We prepare for hurricanes, not snow - but hey I love snow and am not complaining!

Woo, snow!!

It took a lot of courage, motivation, and chocolate giving myself a pep talk to get any work done today. Studying just isn't right on a snow day. Good news: I did and still have more to do get work done :)

After waking up to a blanket of white, Daniel and I have been pretty lazy all day. I did manage to get some chicken chili cooking in the crockpot and we took the nuggets out to experience their first snow! Those little buggers thought it was great - until they decided that they were freezing and wanted back in the house.





I was sneaky and took a pic of Daniel :)


I hope everyone is staying warm! If anyone else was affected by this storm, I hope that everyone managed to make it home safely and not lose power. I am off to do the rest of my work/look up where to go for spring break be lazy and wait for the chicken chili to finish cooking. Happy Wednesday!


1 comment

  1. Again. I love love the photo of your pups playing :) [ps. I stole your button and its sitting pretty on my sidebar]

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.