Friday

Confession Friday

It's that time of the week again where I confess some of my deepest darkest secrets. Okay, not so deep, dark, and secret but still fun nevertheless. If you want to join in on this fun, you can link up at Leslie's blog here!



Here we go!

1) I confess that last semester was rough and I've had a lot of anxiety starting off this semester because of that.

2) I confess that my anxiety became worse because I missed the first day of one of my classes - total misunderstanding/poor teacher communication but we won't get into that right now :) 

3) I confess that I spend half the day taking the puppies outside. Sad but true, I know.

4) I confess that I spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials on youtube. What can I say? I'm addicted

5) I confess that I like beer, a lot. But I try to be good about my consumption.

6) I confess that I know I am getting old because I am excited about getting my new dresser. Don't have to pile anything in the closet anymore! Yippee!

7) I confess that I sold my soul to Starbucks when I got their phone app. I have to go and get a star whenever possible, okay?? It's really scary how much many I can spend at Starbucks…


2 comments

  1. Hi there! Stumbled upon your blog from the Confessional Friday linkup. Nice to "meet" you :)

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.