Monday

Last Few Days of Freedom

First off, my blog had a little facelift to start the New Year! I want to say thank you to Audrey who designed this beautiful template and for being so incredibly kind! You can find her blog here. If you want any custom work, check her out! If you're just looking for a good blog to read, head her way! 


As you all know, because I've maybe complained about it in my last few posts, I start classes tomorrow. I had all these grandeur plans to accomplish during my time off and lets just say I didn't fully accomplish all of them.
And instead of finishing these projects this weekend, I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off preparing for classes. Not to say I didn't have a good time this weekend, Daniel and I did some shopping (food of course - but I did manage to hit a few awesome sales!!), we had a movie night on Friday and a great lunch on Saturday.
We also took the nuggets to a vet appointment and Boone ended up being sore from one of the shots. Never fear, he recovered in time to still socialize



Ash had a good weekend also and discovered the joys that an ice cube can bring you! Warning - cuteness overload!


They are so precious and as much as I want to kill them some days, I am incredibly thankful to have them in my life. 

Well there you have it! My boring/get ready for the crazy life again weekend :)
Since it is Monday (Motivational Monday anyone?!) I wanted to share this great quote for everyone who is working/starting classes/dealing with any hectic times in their life.

"People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing.  That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar"


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.