Sunday

January Favorites

Another Monday and a new month means I am getting one step closer to ending the semester!
I was playing with some of my make-up/hair care products during one of my snow days and thought I would tell you guys about my favorite items that I either discovered in January or was still loving throughout january!
Here we go!




Favorite Eyeshadow: Hands down my favorite goes to Nude Beach by Bare Minerals. I love this eyeshadow SO much. I do not know why it took me so long to discover it, but I am so glad that I did. It is a great shade to swipe on and go - plus it looks great and brightens your eyes. 

Current BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer/Foundation: Oh boy, I tend to swap around depending on the day but throughout most of January I was wearing OCC's tinted moisturizer. It's nice coverage for a tinted moisturizer and they have such a large range of colors that you are bound to find a great match for you!

Favorite Lipstick: Syrup by MAC. I forgot I owned this lipstick, possibly because I own too many, and found it in my lipstick drawer. This is such a great every day shade. Syrup is a Lustre lipstick - therefore it has a nice sheen without laying lipgloss over it. I've been loving it on my lips when I wear Nude Beach on my lids - effortless but pretty look that takes minimal time.

Favorite Make-Up Brush: Real Techniques expert face brush. I love using this brush for any of my face products. It has applied thicker foundation well as well as a thinner BB cream or tinted moisturizer. Plus you cannot beat the price!

Favorite Blush: Warm Soul Mineralized blush from MAC. I was a bit iffy about it at first but once you apply it; love! It gives your cheeks a bit of color and a nice glow. I tend to bring out the pinks and corals in the spring/summer, but all fall and winter I've been wearing Warm Soul. 

Favorite Hair Product: The Wet Brush. I have thick hair that can be a pain to brush out when I get out of the shower. Not anymore! The Wet Brush is seriously the best thing I have bought in a while. It works on any hair type and glides through wet hair. A definite must if you are looking for a new hairbrush! 

Random Favorite: My Batiste Dry Shampoo. I do not know how I managed to go for so long without dry shampoo, but now I am a believer and there is no turning back. I have tried quite a few dry shampoos and so far the Bastiste is my absolute favorite. You can get it in a color to match your hair type or a scented one. Out of the scented I've only been able to get my hands on the 'Cherry' and 'Fresh' scent. Both of them smelled good to me and they were by no means overpowering. 

Favorite Snack: Pita and Hummus. That is literally all I've eaten as a snack this month. Addicted. I figured you all didn't need to see a picture of pita and hummus :p

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial: The Budweiser commercial with the puppy and the clydesdales! The Budweiser Super Bowl Commercials never fail me. A close second was the Doritos commercial with the kid riding the dog. And I also loved the Jaguar commercial.

What was your favorite commercial?? And if you have any products you've been loving, comment and let me know! I hope everyone had a great weekend and lets start this week off with a motivational quote! I know I do to get my butt in gear since I've been out of class.

"All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney




1 comment

  1. LOVE Nude Beach! I use it in my inner corners frequently. That Real Techniques brush is also my go-to :)

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.