Monday

The New Kid on Blog World

I'm a baby blogger :) 
Thanks to Amanda @ Marry Mint, I have been nominated for a Liebster Award!



What is a Liebster Award? It is awarded to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a way to get to know new bloggers and make new connections! Feel free to grab a button (let me know and we can swap!) and stick around for a while.

Lets get started!

11 Facts About Me
1) I have two tattoos
2) I have broken both my wrists
3) I'm ambidextrious
4) I was a total tom boy when I was young - no dresses for me!
5) I grew up on ten acres - wouldn't trade it for anything
6) I've been homeschooled, gone to public school, and private school
7) Chocolate is my friend
8) I started my fitness journey a few years back and am hooked!
9) I don't like seafood
10) I took latin in high school because, you know, it was suppose to help my SAT score and all. Ha, nope.
11) I will always have horses in my life. FACT.

--------------------------------------------

1. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
Okay, great story. Simply Teasing is the name (well was...I don't know if it still exists) of a lingerie shop that I use to pass in Raleigh. Classy, no? I thought it would be a cute show name for a future hunter mare (female horse) of mine and it stuck. I still haven't gotten that new mare yet, but I liked name and figured I'd use it!

2. Dog or Cat?
I am such an animal lover and truly like both. If I had to lean one way I would have to pick dog.
Look at the cuteness! Awe, they were so tiny then.

3. What does your dream house look like?
I saw this great floor plan in Southern Living and would really love a floor plan like this: 


Or this one...


A girl can dream, yeah??

4. Who is your fashion/style icon? [Ok, pick three.]
I love Blake Lively's style!
I am also a big fan of the whole Ralph Lauren look.

5. What are your 3 must have beauty products?
Better than Sex Mascara by Too Faced

Nude Beach Eyeshadow by BareMinerals

Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation

6. Hot or Cold?
Cold all the way! Except when living in the South because the houses are not insulated for the cold and it makes things slightly more challenging - Oh, and the electric bill for last month, HA! Lets not talk about it.

7. Which blogs do you check daily?
Amanda's @ Marry Mint
Leslie's @ A Blonde Ambition
Presley's @ Run Pretty
Basically everything on my blogger timeline that pops up every day!

8. If you have children what are their names? If you don't hit me with your favorite boy & girl names.
Girl Name: Hayden
Boy Name: Colton

I think??? Picking out child names is difficult and I'm not even pressed for time yet.

9. What's your drink of choice?
Beer...

I mean water :)

10. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you've written so far? Give us the link.
Hmm...
I really liked the Confessional Friday 'Getting to Know You' Link up! You can learn more about me here :)

But, the best is yet to come!

11. What is your favorite restaurant?
This is hard...I love food and I love a ton of restuarants. 
I might have to say Bella Monica. Fantastic Italian restuarant.

But I would miss guacamole...


There you have it!
I nominate:
Alisha @ Alisha's Anecdotes
Dana @ Rockin' Mad Ranch
Mary @ Enjoy The Ride
Go check these ladies out!

Here are your questions if you chose to partake!
1) What's your favorite season of the year?
2) Are you a planner or spontaneous?
3) How did you decide on the title of you blog?
4) If you have a magic lamp, what would you wish for?
5) What was the worst date you've been on?
6) What is the number one quality you look for in a significant other?
7) Favorite animal? Why?
8) Morning or night type of person?
9) Any hidden talents?
10) What do you like to do during your leisure time?
11) Why did you start blogging?


And since it is Monday, I have to throw in a little motivational quote, one of my favorites!

"You just can't beat the person who never gives up." - Babe Ruth



1 comment

  1. High Five for beer water ;) With you on that one! I also love Run Pretty! She's too funny!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.