Friday

Confession Friday - Getting to Know You More!

First off, I would like to say that I am oh so happy that it is Friday! It's been a long week after having so many days off due to snow last week.
For Confessional Friday we are adding on from last week and sharing a bit more about ourselves! 
If you want to link-up, check out Leslie's Blog here!
Lets get started!



1. What's your middle name?
Louise

2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live?
Hmm...Probably somewhere in Italy. Though I am leaning slightly towards Germany since I have a good friend that lives there and they have fabulous horses!

3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures.
Chocolate. Gotta have chocolate in my life. Also, trash TV. I don't like drama in my life but I totally love watching it on TV. Vanderpump Rules, anyone??

4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what career would you have pursued?
My current 'career' is being a student. I can't say there's much I love about it, except for the fact that it is getting me in the right direction for the career that I want.

5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.)
1) My purse
2) My computer (for all my pictures/memories!)
3) The ring my parents gave me for my 21st Birthday
4) Little Bailey's shadow box
5) My bracelet made from my old pony's tail

6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy?
I would like to pursue it. I don't run well - plain and simple. But I really enjoy the gym so motivating myself to run wouldn't be too difficult - it would just kill my shins :)

7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Yikes...This is hard because I love food. I think I would have to say the loaded nachos that Daniel and I have been making recently. So good!

8. Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go!
My boyfriend

9. Favorite childhood toy
I was obsessed with Breyer horses. Horse crazy since age 5!

10. Breakfast cereal of choice
I don't eat cereal anymore. I did love frosted flakes, though.
I've been on a smoothie/yogurt and granola kick/oatmeal kick 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 



2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.