Friday

Confession Friday

Happy Friday! Another week has flown on by!
Join Leslie's link-up here!


{1} I confess that the nuggets and I made a boo boo this week. I did not move the Scentsy warmer like I should of, and Ash learned that dragging the Scentsy warmer and getting wax on himself/wall/and carpet is not a good idea.

This picture doesn't even do it justice. His ear looks fine here but it was COATED in a nice layer of wax. 

{2} I confess that I finally shaved my legs this week. TMI?? I'm lazy when it get colds and all I wear is long pants. Since we had a few warm days I decided it was time to shed my winter coat :)




{3} I confess that I keep telling myself that I will cut back my Starbucks consumption. The only reason I have cut back is because I found a new caffeine addiction that I can buy from Fresh Market.

{4} I confess that I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new wattle bottle all week! It finally came last night!


Bkr

{5} I made my frist gyno appointment. It's not for a few more weeks but that still doesn't mean I am not slightly nervous. TMI once again? Sorry ladies but it's true and we are confessing... :)

{6} I already have too many nails polishes but I saw the color Splash of Grenadine by Essie and I am dying to get my hands on it. Does anyone own it and what do you think of it?

{7} I confess that I let the nuggets crawl into bed for about an hour in the morning so that I can sleep some more. 5:40 is too early for me!


3 comments

  1. Sooooo what is your Fresh Market caffeine fix?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argo Tea! In Carolina honey or the sangria one. So good!

      Delete
  2. I believe that you are not the only one who doesn't shave during the winter. I will confess with you that surely don't. I like my legs nice and warm in pants and if they are covered, who is seeing them? Springtime however is a different story.

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.