Friday

Confession Friday




Join the link up here!


{1} I confess that I downloaded Candy Crush on Sunday night...might not of been a great idea. I was hooked in minutes!

{2} I confess that I went to Ulta and bought a few things because they had a 20% coupon available. Not that this is bad but I am really trying not to add to my make-up collection until I get rid of some stuff -which I did before I went to Ulta. Not sure if it's cheating or genius. Lets call it genius for my sake ;)

{3} I confess that I know where I ultimately want to go career wise, but trying to find the best route has been frustrating.

{4} I confess that I am pretty low key. I do not like drama in my life. Instead, I watch it on all my crappy TV shows :) Vanderpump Rules Reunion?? HOLY MOLY!

{5} I confess that the weather has been absolutely beautiful! Mid 70's and I am loving it. I am ready to break out some dresses!

{6} I confess that I LOATHE chemistry. Always making my life slightly more difficult.

{7} I confess that I can almost get my heels completely down in yoga during down dog! So excited!


Happy Friday everyone! Anyone have fun plans for the weekend? Daniel and I plan on socializing the boys a bit more while the weather is still nice. Other than that I will be studying because I have tests, midterms, quizzes galore before spring break.


2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.