Friday

Five on Friday

Today I decided to link-up with Christina for 5 on Friday!


To join the link-up click here!

{1} Menkes Syndrome Awareness! I had originally read about Teddy on Leslie's blog - you can read the post here. I found myself, once again, reading about Teddy on Christina's blog. You can find her post here. Menkes Syndrome is  disease that affects about 1 in 450,000 male babies. If you wish to learn more, please follow one of the links I have included!

#TeamTeddy

{2} More snow this week for the south! I managed to make it to class on Wednesday which is great because that means I will not be losing my spring break!


{3} I have re-kinkled my obsession with Dove chocolate. 
I agree, Dove. I agree :)

{4} I decided to stray from the pack and get my nails painted a color other than red for Valentine's Day.



Essie 'Shearling Darling'
P.S. the picture makes it look almost black - it's not!

{5} The Valentines Festivities have started at the household. I think I hit the nail on the head with Daniel's Valentine card this year...

Happy Friday!!



2 comments

  1. Hi from the linkup, sweetness!! You are precious! Just started following you on GFC...YAY!
    Hope you had a lovely weekend...that you're a hottie card is hilarious!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I love meeting new people. My boyfriend loves anything spicy so when I saw that card it had to come home with me :) Love your Etsy shop - might have to make a custom order!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.