Monday

February Favorites!

How is it already March? March is a good month for me because I am part way through the semester, my Birthday is this month, and Daniel and I celebrate our anniversary this month!

Anyway, here are some of the things I have been loving in February!

MAC Tan pigment. I am still hopelessly in love with BareMinerals Nude Beach but I discovered Tan pigment last year and pulled it out for the first time this year. I love this color during the summer! It's good for anytime of the year but I think it just makes your eyes glow in the summer. Just pat it all over your lid, blend, and you are good to go! It also looks great with some black liner :)

Garnier's Oil Free BB Cream. This is such a great BB cream and for such a great price. A little goes a long way and it gives nice coverage. I spritz with some Urban Decay All Nighter and this stuff doesn't budge!

Milani Matte Blush in Delizioso Pink (on the right). This blush is great. The pigmentation is great and the blush is build able. If you are a sucker for a soft pink pigmented blush then I would check this one out!

Essie Splash of Grenadine. So I may have bought this color the last day of February, but I am in love. - so it counts as a February favorite, right?! :) 

Nivea Kiss of Olive Oil and Lemon...I bought this in the middle of the month and I may or may not be half way through the tube. The smell is so refreshing! I liked it so much that I bought Kiss of Milk and Honey also. I will let you know how that is :) 

Argo Tea. 
Oh my gosh - true love! The Carolina Honey and Hibiscus Tea Sangria = pure bliss! They are not overwhelmingly tea flavored so even if you don't like 'tea' I would suggest you try one of these!\

Time to crush another Monday! Here is the motivational quote for the week:

“One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.” - Unknown





6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's great! Definitely one of my favorite polish colors!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm...the tea looks looks good. I might have to try some after I run out of my Celestial Seasonings stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have to contain myself from drinking them too fast :)

      Delete
  3. I need to try MAC's pigments. I've always been curious but I'm not HUGE on eyeshadow. Do you have a photo of you wearing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not but as soon as I wear it again I will swatch and and take a picture of it on my lid so you can see it :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.