Wednesday

One Wild Adventure

The last two days of vacation have been pretty nice! Tonight is our last night, well for my mom and I. Daniel left for the house today. 
Yesterday we took the ferry/drove into Wilmington and did some shopping. Well I didn't have such a successful trip but the nuggets, Daniel, and my mom were successful!
We got the nuggets some new colors that they needed desperately! My little boys are growing up. 
We ate lunch in Wilmington and came across this great little restaurant.

 My mom's Crepe

Build your own salad creation!

Dark Chocolate Mousse - heaven!!

Today we stayed on the island and had a few mishaps but it was still a great day overall. Daniel and I started our day by taking the nuggets to the dog park and then promptly proceeded to have our golf cart run out of battery. Yep, it was great. So Daniel pushed the golf cart back to the house while I steered and kept the nuggets in the seat. 

Daniel dying/pushing the cart :)

After that incident we picked up my mom, checked out the turtle conservatory, the other side of the island, and the light house. 



We took the second golf cart out and about while the other charged only to relive the nightmare all over again and coast as the golf cart was dying and we desperately tried to make it home! Thankfully this time we did :) Barely, but we made it. 

Tonight we went to dinner before Daniel headed home so that he can work tomorrow. My mom and I are planning on doing a little shopping in the morning and then we will be headed towards my house also. 

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Wednesday!


1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.