Friday

Confession Friday

We made it to another Friday! Give yourself a huge pat on the back. If you feel anything like me this week (aka sleep deprived) then you know how hard it was to drag yourself to today! 
Friday wouldn't be complete without some confessions so let's get to it! 



{1} I confess that some people amaze me...and not in a good way. I was in target last night and witnessed (more than once) a mom argue with her young daughter constantly. I wish I had taken a video (not really, but so you all could fully understand). Let's just put it this way, the woman did not act like a mom and didn't dress like one either. 

{2} I confess that there was a good side of target last night...our target cosmetics department is getting a makeover! Heaven. I'm obsessed with makeup anyway and now we are getting a few more brands. I think ulta should jump on this bandwagon. 

{3} I confess that I cannot believe that we are almost into April. I know everyone says this at the end of each month but considering April is my last full month of the semester, I really can't believe it! This means two things: 1) That I am almost done with the semester - hooray! 2) I am going to have so much work to do in such a short amount of time - ugh.

{4} I confess that Daniels busy season is coming up. Sad days. The farmers life is not easy and sun up to sun down is fair game when the weather is nice.

{5} I confess that I don't even know if confessional Friday is happening this week but I will be participating in it regardless - cause I'm a BAMF like that.

{6} I confess that I am so excited that Vikings is going to have a 3rd season! Daniel and I love that show. The only problem is that I tend to fall asleep half way through because I am sooo tired!

{7} I confess that meal planning for the entire week is a hard task and I fail miserably at it. I have high expectations once the summer comes around but with summer class and work...Well it may not go as planned.

2 comments

  1. I agree, Hanna! Meal planning is SO hard sometimes. Plus, I plan out the whole week, and then I am "not in the mood for it" half of the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! If I even manage to plan out my meals - about halfway through the week I'm like "mexican sounds good!" Terrible.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.