Monday

Lets Get Away

I just wanted to say a quick hello! 
I am currently on 'break', but not really because I am studying, and am at the beach! We are on a little island and it is absolutely wonderful. We managed to make the trek last night and have been enjoying the day.

We did have one fun moment where we arrived too late last night and everything, food wise, was closed. No dinner for us! The nuggets were happy because they got to eat but Daniel, my mom, and I ate the last granola bar and called it a day!
This morning we did boring things like make our way to the market and buy groceries.
Daniel and I went to the gym and checked out the beach.
We also took the nuggets to the dog park on the island and they absolutely loved it!
I am hitting up some stores with my mom later today and then studying while Daniel cooks us some yummy lemon chicken on the grill :)
I will be sure to take lots and lots of pictures and plan on having a post up on Wednesday. If I do not, please forgive me and I will be sure to bombard you with pictures galore on Thursday.

Pre-beach Starbucks run. With all the stress and tiredness running rampant - I picked up some Starbucks before the funeral and beach packing extravaganza. We may be addicted to caffeine. Just might be...

Ahhh can I just stay here??


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.