Monday

Weddings, weddings, weddings/weekend fun

I have reached that age in my life where my friends are starting to get engaged/married.
I was never that little girl who dreamt of her wedding as soon as she came out of the womb. In fact, I was quite the tomboy. I received a motorcycle helmet for Christmas when I was younger and it was the best thing ever - but that's a story for a different time. 
But now that people are getting older/married, I have to admit when my time comes I will be excited. While it is not my time to get married, it is my time to be a bridesmaid! 
With that being said, I am starting to realize all of the stress and planning/plans gone wrong that are involved with weddings.

Thankfully this weekend was a low key one where the bride to be and bridesmaids got together for a Mary Kay party. We had a good time just hanging out and telling stories. 
Daniel is good friends with my friends fiancĂ© so he came to visit also. 
While Tyler and Daniel didn't want to join the Mary Kay party - I couldn't imagine why not! - we all had the chance to hang out afterwards and relax. 
I met my friend while attending school. After school we moved to opposite sides of the state. Sad days!! Daniel and I finally had the opportunity to go visit and see their place and where my friend works.

We had such a good time that I didn't take any pictures (sorry!) and it was sad to leave. The weekend went by way too fast and I am not ready for the week but I suppose I have to be! 
Anyone else have a good weekend?

Thoughts from this weekend:
Dang I'm getting old now that everyone is getting engaged.
Weddings seem horribly stressful.
They also look fun/exciting.
Why are weddings so expensive??
I wish we (Daniel and I and our friends) didn't move to opposite sides of the state.
Ugh, I have class tomorrow.

Pretty much sums up my weekend!

Lets start another week on a positive note.




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.