Wednesday

Things That Irk Me

Recently I have been a bit stressed out with school and the stress may be making me slightly irritable.  
Therefore it has made me more in-tune with the things that drive me nuts :) 

- the nuggets mutilated Chester. Who is Chester? The cutest little stuffed animal ever! Ash attempted to kill him but thankfully Chester is still with us.

- When people take your parking spot even though you've been sitting there with your blinker on. Is common courtesy non existent now??

- speaking if turn signals...why do people not use them? I would like to know whether or not you are turning so that I can go ahead and pull out. 

- Shen people don't hold the door for you. If I/another person is a good distance away, don't worry about it. If I am right there however why not hold it? 

- people who don't smile back. It takes more muscles to frown! 

- when my phone decides to quit life and die when I, supposedly, have 16% battery left

- when I forget snacks and am stuck on campus without one. I am a foodie, what can I say? :)

- the weather. Let's not talk about it.



I try to remember that it's okay if things annoy me from time to time (we all have our cranky moments!) as long as I don't let these things overcome me!
So what gets on your nerves?  No judgement here!

Happy Wednesday! Even if you are cranky/annoyed about something today remember that we are halfway through the week!


3 comments

  1. TOTALLY agree with you on the common courtesy while parking/walking into a building. Drives me bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drivers who camp out in the left lane! ERRRRRR MOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.