Wednesday

Music Makes My World go Round


Music is almost a form of therapy for me.
It has accompanied me on road trips, helped me cope with heartbreak, get me through a tough workout, help me relax, etc. 
I am guilty of dancing around the house when alone, dancing in my underwear while getting ready in the morning, belting one out while in the shower, and put in my own private concert in my car. 
Of course I'll totally pretend I'm not rocking out when I pull up next to someone...they don't need to see my awesome car dance moves - but I don't want to make them jealous of my awesome moves. Ha!





I am not picky when it comes to music. All genres will do as long as the music is enjoyable! 
Music can change your entire mood and brighten your day. 
If you are having a bad day, just need a little pick me up, want a new song to rock out in your undies to, or just enjoy finding new music - you may want to check some of these songs out. 
Maybe you'll find one that tickles your fancy.



1) Manicure by Lady Gaga

2) Gold by Sir Sly

3) Fever by The Black Keys

4) Freaky Boyz by Nora Hilton 

5) Crystallize by Lindsey Stirling

6) Shot Me Down by David Guetta and Skylar Grey

7) La la la ft. Sam Smith by Naughty Boy

These are a few I've been loving currently.
What are some songs you've really been into??

I am also linking up with Liz @ Fitness Blondie for The Hump Day Blog Hop!

The Hump Day Blog Hop

She has had an incredible fitness journey and her recipes look so good!
I definitely need to get back in the kitchen and try some out!
Go check her out!

1 comment

  1. Love all of the GIF's. Too funny. I agree, I love to dance all around my house... it isn't pretty, but, I love doing it!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.